* 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked & undrained
* 4 eggs, slightly beaten
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine spaghetti, eggs, Parmesan cheese & pepper.
4. Evenly press into muffin cups to form a "crust."
5. Evenly top each cup with spaghetti sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Add happy faces using broccoli flourets for hair, eyebrows or noses. Use sliced black olives or pimiento olives for eyes. Pepperoni or sliced tomatoes for mouths. Bake an additional 10 minutes.