No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
* Graham Cracker Crust
* 1 1/4 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
* 1/4 cup margarine, softened
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
* 1 (12.5 oz.) can cherry pie filling
1. Mix together Graham Crackers, margarine, and sugar in a bowl until well incorporated and crumbly. Press into a pie plate, going up the sides as much as possible.
2. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth and spreadable. Whisk whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth. Pour cream cheese into prepared crust. Smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours. Spread the cherry pie filling over the top, and refrigerate until serving.