(PointsPlus™ Value: 2)
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Strawberries with vinegar and pepper may sound unusual, but the sweet-tart combination is delicious. The balsamic marinade tints the strawberries a deep red.
* 4 cup(s) strawberries, halved or quartered
* 2 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
* 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
* 1/2 cup(s) fat-free vanilla yogurt
* 1 Tbsp mint leaves, optional
Combine strawberries, sugar, vinegar and pepper in a bowl. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, stirring at least once.
Serve in 4 small glasses or bowls and top each with 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.