Friday, November 6, 2009
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
* 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
* 1 3/4 cups water
* 3 egg whites
* 3/4 cup nonfat milk
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
* 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free lemon pudding mix
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 10x15 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding mix. Pour in water and egg whites. Beat on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed to high and beat for 4 minutes. Pour batter into prepared 10x15 inch pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
4. In a large bowl, combine milk, lemon extract and vanilla pudding mix. Beat on low for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled cake. Store cake in refrigerator.