Pink Ribbon Cupcakes
Bake a Batch for the Cause. Take these to a bake sale to support breast cancer research.
What you need:
* Reynolds® Baked for You Baking Cups (Pink Damask)
* 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
* 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread white
* frosting* Red food coloring
* Light pink sugar crystals
* Pink fondant
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
2. PLACE Reynolds Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
3. PREPARE cake mix following package directions for 24 cupcakes. Spoon batter into baking cups.
4. BAKE following package directions (17 to 23 minutes). Cool.
5. TINT frosting pink with red food coloring. Spread the top of each cupcake with tinted frosting.
6. SPRINKLE tops with pink sugar crystals.
7. ROLL out fondant. Cut into strips measuring 4 inches X 1/4 inch.
8. SHAPE fondant strips into ribbon shape. Place on cupcakes.
Tip - You could also just use small strips of actual pink ribbon!